Rubber duck nails



I don´t know where you live, but where I live it´s been crazy warm lately, which makes me want to not leave the shower at all, and makes me wish I had a bathtub. Bathtubs with lots of bubbles always remind me of rubber ducks. Speaking of which, s couple of months ago, maybe a year back I decided to make a video showing how I made this nail art. I made it for my previous account on Youtube (wish I decided to cancel), but I kept some images and decided to recreate the video, I remembered it being so easy and cute, and I remembered it right!

I don´t know if it´s like a “last year idea” but I thought I would share anyways in case there is someone out there who does n´t exactly follow trends, or just want to give this a try since is just so cute!!




So today I introduce to you, if you are into rubber ducks wayways, this cute and simple nail art.
As far as materials, it´s pretty simple, you only need a couple nail polishes and 2 dotting tools. Don´t worry, I mention then in the video:



I hope you like them and hope you give them a try.. and if you do, and got tweeter, don´t forget to tweet me a pic of your recreation @cutesimplestuff (tweet/intstagram).

Enjoy the warm weather everyone!

Xoxo. Renee

Comments