Pringles Cookies!





Hi! So today´s post is just because I wanted to challenge myself with something else. With that in mind, and the fact that I love Pringles, I decided to go with that. That, and to say goodbye and thank you to the whole Movember movement.

The decoration itself is quite easy, but the process of building the “how to” is a bit of a challenge. Especially when you realize the face has a bit of an angle, so it´s not just about drawing a round part over a cookie, oh no, it’s an oval, one side of the mustache is a bit bigger than the other one, the typography is specific and unique, and so on and so forth. But to make it easy, I give you this transfers:




You can save them on your computer and the work from there, believe me, tracing from there will make life easier.






Things you will need, in general:
-          Round and Square cookies. My 4-ingredient recipe here.
-          20-25 second consistency icing in the following colors:
·         White Icing                         
·         Black Icing
·         Brown Icing                                        
·         Red Icing
·         Yellow Icing
-          Black food marker
-          Ziploc Bags + scissors. Use Piping Bags + Piping Tips if you prefer.
-          Pringles Face and Pringles Face Sketches.
-          Handy Dandy Scribe/needle tool. You can use a toothpick as an option if you don’t have a tool. But just so you know, making your own needle tool (tutorial here) or investing in one, will make you cookie decorator life a lot easier. Take it from somebody who prefers to ALWAYS use an alternative way just to save money.
I will have to divide the project in two parts, starting with the face.





At the beginning, not gonna lie, I had no idea how the heck was I going to transport all the pieces to the cookie, but I finally found an easy one.

The Face:




So, that´s that for the face. Easy right?

The Logo:



Enjoy and give it a try. If you do, don’t forget to let me know how it goes and send me an image @cutesimplestuff via Twitter/Instagram #Cutesimplestuff.
Don´t forget to subscribe to this blog and to my YouTube Channel, to never miss a thing!

Take Care, TTUL!
-Renee-

Comments