Remove Pilling from Sweaters (clothing)




To be honest I, well my clothing, have suffered from this issue for years now, and until now I know the name of it! Part of the original idea came from this awesome blog here, and the other part from my Mom.

According to my dear friend Wikipedia: A pill, colloquially known as a bobble, is a small ball of fibres that forms on a piece of cloth. Pill is also a verb for the formation of such balls. (Source)

In other words, those annoying little balls that get stuck onto our clothing making them look used and unattractive.

This is the most effective and affordable way I have tried so far. I love it:




At the beginning I was a bit skeptical about shaving my clothing. I thought it was going to ruin it. I am glad I didn´t listen to my fear. Fear leads nowhere. Just don’t go too tough on it, be gentle. It works wonders.


I HAD to post this one, I thought it was hillarious!






I hope this video helps you. Give it a try on your clothing, you will see the different right there, like in the video.
Thanks a bunch!
@cutesimplestuff
Tweet me / Instagram

- Renee -

Comments