Happy Easter cookies



















Hi, Happy Friday & Happy Easter, friends!
I wanted to share this Easter Cookies. I wanted something fun, colorful and easy yet somewhat interesting. I thing I might have gotten a bit too excited with the colors thought, I feel they are a tiny bit too psychedelic rather than pastels, like most Easter related things are, but feel free to just add less food coloring than what I did.

Other than that, I like them, and maybe some one out there will like them too.

For this I used:
-Sugar cookie dough recipe.
-Rolling pin with space bags here.
-Royal Icing recipe.
-Gel food coloring in: Yellow, green, blue, purple, pink and orange, oh and white (colorless royal icing)
-Ziploc bags (feel free to use you favorite piping method)
-Scribe tool here.
-Edible confetti daisy Shaped sprinkles.

Here is how I made them:






Happy Easter everyone and don´t forget to let me know if you like them. If you do, and want to give it a try and share elsewhere, don´t forget to mention this blog/video.

Enjoy!
-Renee-
@cutesimplestuff
instagram/twitter/pinterest/flickr

Comments