Apple and Chocolate Pops (Pinterest Inspired)




























HI everyone! For this weekend´s dessert I wanted to give a try to this pretty cool idea I saw on Pinterest, I realized later that they are everywhere and I can see why, they are so cute, delicious and perfect bite-size:


I don´t remember the source but I got this
is a screenshot from Pinterest.


The idea was made with (I think) something like peanut butter, but as a chocoholic I gotta have my chocolate. These actually are not only easy on the eye, but easy to make.

INGREDIENTS:
-       2 apples
-       2 tablespoons of chopped nuts. Optional: White and color Sprinkles.
-       3 - 4 tablespoons of melted chocolate.
-       Metal tablespoon coffee scoop.
-       BBQ sticks.
-       Mini cupcake wrappers.

Enjoy. To make them:



Comments