Roses Cookie Pops | Mother´s Day Gift Idea
















Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share these beauties with you. They are perfect for any day really but I think they make the perfect gift for Mother´s Day. They are not only easy on the eye, but they are delicious!

Materials and recipes:
- Cookie dough here.
- Rollin pin with space bands DIY here.
- Daisy cookie cutter and leaf cookie cutter.
- BBQ sticks.
- Buttercream here.
- Gel food coloring (Brand used Americolors): yellow, purple, pink, green and chocolate.
- Piping bag, couples and piping tips 2D and 352 (Brand used Wilton).
- White sprinkes

I made an easy step-by-step tutorial showing you how I made them! Happy baking and Happy Mother´s Day!







Inspiration:
I have no idea where I found this or who the source is, I´ve had this image saved on my computer for over a year, but this is what inspired me!

Comments