Hi everyone! I love leggings I haven´t use regular denim
jeans in 2+ years, I live in leggings. Maybe leggings are out of style and
people don´t use them as often, but to me, that´s a trend that´s here to stay..
`till I find something as comfy (maxi dresses are not included).
That being said, any top that´s legging friendly, I keep.
Legging friendly = It covers your butt. Nothing again those who wear legging as
pants, but that´s just not for me.
This top right here was one of my faves, it´s just one of
those tops that is so comfy you can sleep on it, but so versatile you can dress
it up wth some necklace, a nice hairstyle and some heels, and you are good to
go. BUT it got bleach stained, maybe it was a splash from when I was doing my
laundry, sad moment, and I was just about to give up any hope on using is
again, but then I thought of “saving it” by adding some stenciled pretty roses,
stamping them. And I love the result.
Materials:
-
top.
-
Rose stencil or watch the video where I show you
a DIY stencil.
-
Fabric paint in Black and white.
-
Round sponge
How comes here, happy crafting or “saving your fave clothing
items”:
Comments
Post a Comment