How To Reuse Fake Nails



Hi guys! I wear fake nails because my own nails just won´t grow, I use press on nails because it saves me a lot of money and I to me press-ons feels more like natural nails as oppose to how salons do them. I usually don´t have an issue with the little glue that comes in the package, but sometimes one or two nails just pop off while the rest are still going strong. I use to remove the whole set, throw those nails after one use and start all over with new ones, mainly because of the glue that gets stuck in the back on the nail I find it gross and it unevens (?) the whole nail, but why would would you 1) remove a nail that´s still attached and working and 2) throw a nail  that can be used at least once more? This is what I do with already used nails and how I remove old glue from the back!


Comments