Did I change my mind about KL Polish? (DIY Experiment)





Hey guys and welcome to my lab, just kidding! So…this is going to be a little bit trickier to explain but today I wanted to share a little experiment I did with a few of the polishes I recently order from KL Polish (Kathleen Lights on YouTube brand). I order Coconut Milk (loved it), Paper Know, Aquarius and Pinky. I liked the formulas, consistency, drying time and that´s a cruelty-free brand (plus, I like supporting smaller brands)…but some of the colors looked odd on my skin tone, so I wanted to make this experiment so that I could wear them. I did experiment with them and Im´ obsessed with the final results, I can see myself wearing them all the time and ordering more in the near future!

I realize this might not be everyones cup of tea, but sometimes you have to customize stuff to make them work for ya, but I´m sharing what may be somewhat controversial anyways so that maybe it can help someone else!

Comments