DIY Military Phone Case | CuteSimpOctober No.1





Welcome October and hey guys! October is one of my fave months. I love Halloween to me it’s the perfect timing to get creative and be as spooky as you want. This year I decided to start a tradition that hopefully will stick around for as long as I can still post: CuteSimpOctober. All throughout this month you can expect only Halloween content twice a week, like some baking, some home décor, clay accessories and of course on of my biggest hits on my channel decorated phone cases, and on that note I thought we would start with this military phone case. It isn´t that spooky (I know I will use this case all year round, I love military patterns) but I know some people will dress up as military and army staff so I thought of sharing this now.



Comments