Best No-Bake Cream Cheese Pie Recipe



  


Hi guys! Today I wanted to share a recipe that has been a family favorite since I was little, my mom use to make it, its so good, worth sharing, my dad who is not into desserts or sweet treats at all loves it. Its one of the yummiest, creamiest and easiest recipes ever. Anyone who loves cream cheese will definitely be a fan of this one. Guarantee! (Well, I went a bit too far there, but its pretty damn good!)

Ingredients I used:
-     3 entire blocks or 570 gr. of cold cream cheese. (I use Philadelphia)
-     2 cans or 794 gr. of condense milk 
-    ½ cup of lemon juice. (Suggestion: First add ¼ cup of lemon, taste it and add more as you prefer. All lemons taste different, keep that in mind)
-    1 tsp. approx. of vanilla extract (Adding clear extract won´t change the color of your cream cheese but adding pure vanilla extract will make it taste even better)
-     Fruit of your choice for decoration

Step-by-step and tips here:


Comments