DIY School/Office Supply Organizer Using Old Clothes











Hey guys! I think a lot of us have a piece of clothing or two that we never wear but don´t get rid off because we like the pattern on it. That happened to me, for ages I kept this top in my closet because I loved its pattern but every time I´d wear it, I´d changed to something else like 5 minuted after, didn´t fit at all. Them I realized I had all my office supplies all over the place, I wanted to have them all together somewhere pretty, and what better way to recycle my old top, somewhere where its useful and I can appreciate its beauty daily! Time to let go and put the top for better use. This DIY is one of the easiest, handiest and most affordable ones. I hope you enjoy and you find this helpful!

I also share it with a lighter base and a darker one, reason why here:


Comments