12 Halloween Cupcake Toppers with Royal Icing | Baking



Even thought Halloween has just passed I decided to still post this ones, because in case there is someone out there that, like me, they are having a Halloween party on the weekend, they can still make them.

Needless to say, I love Halloween. I love the creepiness about it and I love the fact of dressing up. The whole process is like super exciting for me. I celebrate it, and I love being something different each year.
This year, we switch from having the party from Thursday until the weekend, because we want to be able to fully enjoy it.
So, this year I made 12 cupcakes toppers. Well actually more, but I just recorded the process of making 12.

This is what each looks like, I didn´t edit any of this, because I want people to see things as they are. (Read below).


 










Overall I loved them. But, those you see smashed a bit, are smashed because of the weather. It´s amazing how much weather can influence on having a successful or failed result. When it rains for instance, my royal icing toppers take about double in time to dry. When it rains as well, it affects my baking so much, that sometimes I just let my baking good inside the oven and take them out until I see them coming together…about 10 minutes after than what the recipe originally calls for.

With that being said, thought, you cannot control the weather, but trying to get the best quality products helps a lot. The weather doesn´t help, but quality is doing its best, I think.

Anyways, this is how I made each one:



Let me know how you like them, if you are as crazy for Halloween as I am, leave a comment below!
What are you doing to be this year for Halloween or what were you this year?

Thanks a bunch. Don´t forget to subscribe to this blog and to my YouTube channel so you don’t miss a thing.

Tweet me@cutesimplestuff
Instagram: cutesimplestuff
#cutesimplestuff

-Renee-

Comments