White Crowns Nail Art for Short Nails










Hello friends! This is the perfect manicure or nail art for any special occasion, or just because, like me, you want to rock a French tip of some sort, but with a twist on it, a scalloped detailed twist on it!


This is honestly easier than what it looks. I am a beginner myself, and just experimenting with one hand before doing the mani all over the place, did the trick. However, you kind of need a steady hand for this, and since I was shaking a bit  too much when I did the taste nail, I then had some water, and then I was able to do a better job. So, drink water before, I´s say.

Materials:
1)   White nail polish – I used my fave White On b Sally Hansen.
2)   A mistake remover Pen – I used my new No more mistakes by Sally Hansen (I explain why I used this on the video below)
3)   Small dotting tool – Mine is a home made DIY I got here.
4)   Top Coat – I used my fave which isn´t even a top coat to begin with, but it works just as fine Nails Hardener by Sally Hansen.

How-we-do-it and tips here:






(My nails are always kind of awkward, nowhere near perfect or long, but I think they´ll never be. I probably shouldn´t be putting them out there knowing this, but at the end of the day all I want is to share the idea, so I might as well take the risk!)

I really had a lot of fun making this one. Because one thing is to have the idea in your head, but 50% of the times that idea does not really work, for me at least. So it is nice to see this one did work.

If you try it or share it don’t forget to mention this blog post.
@cutesimplestuff
Instagram  /  Twitter
Can send me pics of your recreations anytime!

Give it a try!
Renee

Comments