How to make Rainbow cookies using round cookie cutters!




I love rainbows, and I wanted to make some rainbow cookies, but I didn’t have any special or rainbow shaped cookie cutter. Then I thought, maybe I can make then without using any special cookie cutter. And so they happened.


I decided to go for three versions.


The blended one:




The 2D one:



And the dots one:



For them you need:
-Royal icing recipe.  {15 to 20 second consistency}
-Big round cookie cutter.
-Small round cookie cutter.
-Knife.
-Gel fool coloring: Purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, red.
-Ziploc bags or your favorite piping method.
-Optional: Disco Dust in rainbow + transparent artificial flavoring with a % of alcohol on it.
-Brush.



Here is the how-to:






If you want to try any of this ideas and share them, please don´t forget to mention about this blog.


Enjoy!
-Renee-
@cutesimplestuff
twitter / instagram



***Don’t forget to subscribe for upcoming posts***

Comments