Monday Mani: Neon Rainbow French Tip: 3 in 1





Happy Monday Mani, friends! Today I got a 3-in-1 easy, simple and cute mani you will love if you love rainbows.







Base coat :: Beauty Secrets base coat // Base color :: Sand Tropez by Essie White // French tip :: White on by Sally Hansen // Eye-shadow sponge // Yellow polish :: Spark by Orly // Neon Orange Polish :: Koo-koo Cachoo by Color Club // Green polish :: Four Leaf Clover by China Glaze // Blue polish :: Blue La La by Nina Ultra Pro // Red Polish :: Royal Flush by Color Club // Purple :: Mixture between blue and red as shown in video // Thin Blush (optional) // Black polish :: Black polish by Nail art Color Club // Top coat :: Nail Hardener by Sally Hansen







I got inspired by lovely Chloe Morello, here! I barely wear makeup, and all my makeup fits in one bag, but I when I saw this look, I wanted to try it on my nail. So I thought I would give that idea a try, and I loved it. She used pastel colors and I used neon colors, because I only used colors I already had.



Here is the how-to:






If you like this idea, recreate it and share it, please don´t forget to mention this blog post or my video!
Thank a bunch for understanding.

-Renee-

Comments