Stencil Flowers on cookies using food coloring












Hi friends, happy weekend! Today I wanted to share this Floral cookies, perfect for summer party’s, and really easy to make, but just remember, the more you practice the better it gets.  I feel I cheated a bit since I did use stencils instead of hand painting from scratch, but I think this is a good alternative for beginners. However, this is just an idea and it can totally work for 100% hand-painting as well.

Things used:
-Rectangular shaped cookies. I cut mine square then cut 1/3 of the cookie out. Smooth the edges.
-Floral Stencil. Got mine a zillion years ago and don’t remember where is it from, but they are everywhere nowadays.
-Makeup Sponges. Washed and and dry, I use mine only for decorating cookies.
-Gel food coloring. Shades of the rainbow…sort of.
-Almond extract. I read you can use alcohol (like vodka) for this as well, I have never used in though.
-Plastic spoons, or something will help you make those tinny mixes.
-Small Brush only used for decorating cookies.
-Ziploc bags.
-Super pearl edible dust.
**If I´m missing something it will be mentioned in the how-to video.


So, let´s go ahead and get started, Happy Decorating!





-Renee-
Don´t forget to send recreations to:
@cutesimplestuff
Instagram / Twitter
_______________________________________________________________________
 **I am here to share my ideas of course, but if you decide to re-create this idea and share it on your blog or YouTube channel, please don´t forget to mention this video or blog.

Comments