(My) Baking Essentials: Cupcakes | Desserts for the Weekend


Hello! Last week (here) I shared my Decorated cookies "essentials", and as promise in that post, here are my essentials for cupcakes. I don´t have a lot of things, so I cannot offer you a pretty room filled with cutesy stuff all around, what I am offering is pretty basic, but useful stuff. Minimal things which are affordable, that might help you decorate cute cupcakes. Perfect if you are on a budget or you just want to work with a few items. All-righty then, let me show you some of my musts!





Posts Mentioned:
1)   Batter No. 1 recipe, Batter No. 2 recipe
2)   Buttercream recipe
3)   Royal Icing Toppers Videos: 
Rainbow Daisy Cupcakes here
Breaking Bad Cupcakes here
Tie Cupcakes here.

*P.S. I here is my Decorated Cookies Essentials, again =)
*P.S.2 Thank you for reading!

Comments