Jewelry Organizer Refashion

 




Hi! Well, some of my jewelry had been homeless for a while. Mostly earrings, because I still haven´t found anything I like to display them.  Until now, I think. Going back to the past, just a few months, I went to a graduation party where they had these bases as centerpieces with some floral arrangements on them. They gave me 1 (a.k.a. I took them, but it´s ok because they were going to end up in the garbage anyways). I had it just sitting there with zero clue of what to do with it, until I saw this:



The idea is perfect; I believe they used acrylic paint with some other stuff. This inspired me to re-create it, with my own twist on it and the materials I had.

So, this is what I used and step-by-step on how I did it:



And this is how I ended up storing my earrings. Following a chocolate box´s logic I taped in a few mini cupcake wrappers, so my earrings wouldn´t move around and is more convenient in general:


Comments