DIY Christmas Bandana for Dogs!



Poor quality photos. He was moving so much. Not big camera fan! I´ll roll with what I have =)


Hi everyone!
I have two doggies. Boy and a girl. My boy is a schnauzer; my girl is a rescue princess.  I love them, they are a huge part of my life, they are my furry kids, and I love when they look cute as well. Every time I take the to their pet´s haircut appointment they deliver with bandanas, and I love how they look. So, with that in mind I previously made a bandana, but it was time for me to try the winter or Christmas version!


MATERIALS I USED NEEDED:
-       Felts Santa´s hat from the supermarket. Or a piece of red felt fabric, and a piece of white felt fabric.
-       Scissors
-       Old bandana, for guidance.
-       Pen
-       Red, green, mint, white, black and gold acrylic paint.
-       Toothpick
-       Hot glue gun.


Step-by-step comes in this really easy and laid back tutorial below. I show you how I made mine in the confort of my pj´s on a sunday afternoon. (I wasn´t sure if I wanted to post it when I was recording it, but I loved the end result!) Happy crafting and merry Christmas!


Comments