How to Reuse Cupcakes and Frosting





Hi guys! I clearly couldn´t think of a better of catchier tittle for this, but the main point is to show ways to simplify your life when you are baking and decorating cupcakes. I cannot tell you the amount of times I´m done decorating cupcakes, turns out, I didn’t´ like the final result, my cupcakes look “meh” compared to what I had in mind, or I want to try again and because baking and decorating is about practice, I want to give it another try, but the frosting is already swirl on the cupcakes, and sure you can just throw that frosting away, make more and start all over, but that´s a lot of waste, in my world so I wanted to show you how you can reuse the same cupcakes and the same frosting.


Sometimes all it takes when decoration is take a big breath, go for some water or just live the room for 5 minutes, so you give your mind a break. Hopefully you´ll find this useful.




Comments