KL Polish Honest Review


 


Hi guys! Like many others out there, Im´ sure, I watch more YouTube and Netflix than I watch TV nowadays. I´m also always looking for new cruelty free beauty products/nail polishes, and I´m into supporting YouTube creator that came up with their own brands, I think it´s really cool that they can make a successful business out of their hobbies and passions. Few years back YouTuber Kathleen Lights came up with her own nail polish brand, back then to be honest I wasn´t really into it because I´m pretty basic and I´m not into bright pinks, reds, blues, etc, but when I saw that she came up with this nude polish “Pinky” and this white-ish nail polish “Coconut Mill”, I decided to go for it, I also decided to order "Aquarius" to see what it was like and Paper Snow.
  
I took pictures of Pinky, Aquarius and Coconut Milk, 1 and 2 coats. I missed Paper Snow because it just looks like any other white polish.

Pinky 1 coat (on press-on nails):




Pink 2 coats:



  
Aquarius 1 coat (on press-on nails):



Aquarius 2 coats




 Coconut Milk 2 coats (2-3 coats are a must, this is my fave to wear on short natural nails):





Now let´s review:



 Let me know your thought and enjoy!

Comments