Unboxing Red Carpet Gel Manicure + Goodbye Press-On Nails


 


Hi guys! So I´m Renee and up until few months back I had been wearing press-on nails for about 2 or 3 years, with no breaks in between. My nails have never been strong and they never grew to a pretty length I was happy with, and sometimes I´d have them done at the salon but it becomes expensive so I decided to enter into the press-on world, instead. But I wasnt always happy cause with time I could see the damage press-ons would cause on my nails. So just recently I decided to change my nail game and invest in a Led Lamp, and you guys, best investment ever. Not only is it so much fun to pretend I have my own nail salon at home but my nails look prettier cause they are my own, they are getting stronger and I´m actually saving cause I stopped buying press-ons and glues.


Comments