Nail Growth With Kiara Sky


Hey guys! So over the years my nails have definitely been a struggle and maybe a bit of an insecurity of mine. I was a nail biter when I was younger to the point of bleeding. Maybe it was out of anxiety who knows but I was a regular at nail salons. I loved the felling of having long nails and the look of them, (and also the noise they make on a keyboard (what an I say, I am a weirdo).  I then I stopped going to the nail salon and started using press-on nails at home for many many many years until I realized how much damage having glue on my nails was leaving behind (plus they´d always pop off). I then switched to gel nail polish and LED lamp, I purchased a couple of LED lamps (I made a reviews of them on my channel here and here), but my manicure only lasted looking pretty for a week or two before it´d start to peel off as soon as I had some chipping on a little corner. THEN (and this is where I wish to stop) I tried out dip powder, I purchased my first set from the brand Kiara Sky, I think it was the first brand that caught my eye on Amazon. I was hesitant to try this method because I read so many mixed reviews, some people didn’t like it at all and they said their nails felt damaged, while some others loved the method, I decided to try it myself. I have been using this dip powder for over 2 months now and I love it so far. My nails have never been this long, they don´t break easily anymore, they feel strong but they don´t look thick. The firs picture shows my nails at the beginning of this journey (with 3 coats of dip powder), the last one shows my nails now (with 2 coats), and I am going for longer nails, as long as I can function, which I´m sure won´t be that long haha

So, if you are looking for some nails growth but your nails never make it that far cause they are as thin as a layer of cooked onion, this might help you.


Comments